WE HAVE CAPACITY IN COMMERCIAL AND INDUSTRIAL DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION OF VARIOUS DESCRIPTIONS AND SIZES.
Customised Projects’ areas of responsibility include:
- obtaining regulatory approvals
- safety and compliance
- cost control and reporting
- managing the construction process to completion.
This project work, often with engineering challenges, in hazardous or difficult environments, with rapid build requirements, varying ground conditions, and high traffic area constraints, includes:
- the design and installation of fuel systems (motor spirit and diesel)
- underground petroleum and LPG storage tanks
- dedicated truck service and canopy areas
- petrol vapour emission controls
- hazardous areas and risk control measures
- metering equipment and tank gauging
- adherance to environmental guidelines
- ancillary buildings such as retail and food outlets, toilet facilities, workshops and car wash facilities.